Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Excitement, Eats, Entertainment

Nicole left a cute note on my money envelope on the top drawer this morning.  The day started out pretty darn good.



After work, Remy and I were playing in the yard.  She's awesome -



We found this little surprise:

:-) I'm unsure why I was so excited about it.  Maybe it's just a bright sign of new life amidst all of the rain and crap.

I really need a new camera bag, one that doesn't look like a lunchbox.  I want something girly and cute that's functional.  This Etsy shop has answered my prayers.  Now I just need to win or find money.
Small DSLR camera bag - purple and green vintage wool


Medium DSLR camera bag with padded insert  - pink and brown wool

I just really can't get over this dress.  It's so pretty and if I had a spare $150, this would be on the way to my house.  :-)

I found some avocado recipes that I'm really excited to try.  I'll be going grocery shopping in about a week and I haven't been this excited to do it in awhile.  :-)  So far my list consists of blueberries, avocados, my favorite organic milk, Ben & Jerry's Banana Split, Chubby Hubby, Chocolate Macadamia, New York Super Fudge Chunk, and I want to try Boston Cream Pie, too.  :-)  I'll probably get more healthy stuff like bananas and strawberries and grapefruit and pistachios, though, too.

I've been watching Prison Break on Netflix in almost every spare moment I have.  Remy's a fan, so that helps, too.  But really, I'm enjoying it thoroughly; it's one of the best shows I've ever seen.  It's too bad I've been missing out on it for years.

1 comment:

  1. Who's this Nicole bitch leaving notes for MY bestie? I hope she knows whose fucking turf she's walking on.

    Awwww, Remy is so damn cute! In my head, she's an aristocrat, because she only drinks filtered water and she has that beautiful pink tiara, and her full name is Lady Remington Von Gilmour.

    I love those camera bags A LOT. Especially the plaid one. I really like the brown one best, but I like plain stuff too much. I'm going to start making myself like sparkles and hearts.

    ReplyDelete