Saturday, December 10, 2011

One of my obsessions...


I am obsessed with Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott.  I know, the annoying paparazzi is only perpetuated by people like me, but the thing is, I love everything they stand for.  I think Tori is absolutely amazing because she became such an awesome (and ambitious) wife and mother and all-around busy lady despite her uncommon upbringing.  And well, her and Dean together remind me of Adam and myself.  I first thought that when I read sTORI Telling a couple of years ago and dove into the details of their fairytale of fate.  As for the show, I love that they have disagreements just like everyone else, but at the end of the day, they (and their kids) are each other's first priority.
I am not only in love with Oxygen's Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood, but I also check her blog a little too often to be healthy.  Their store INVENTORI even has a website!  On the show the idea was basically to sell all of the crap Tori's accumulated, so I thought for sure I'd never see past what they show on Oxygen because I don't get to Hollywood much.  As soon as I discovered the website, I, of course, bought something (squirrels!).  And now I just can't stop lusting after everything else.





















Until the next episode (Tuesday!) I'll be watching re-runs of the adorable couple and their hilarious kids. :)

1 comment:

  1. I really love that journal! I have one really similar to it that I bought at a Ren Faire. It's so pretty I don't want to ruin it, so I haven't written anything in it yet.

    Gah! I don't even like her that much, but you are making me get obsessed too. I just spent the last half hour reading her blog.

    ReplyDelete