Friday, January 6, 2012

Fuzzy Friday #4

Little Remy had a pretty great Christmas.  I think she especially enjoyed her outfits...


 When she was distracted with her toys, anyway.




In other adorable fuzzy news that makes me smile...

She's such a cool kid.
Bahaha.






Pigs are my favorite.  I used to collect everything pig related until I was near living like one.  They're still the cutest ever.
Always wanted a hedgehog...someday when I have kids, I'll use them as an excuse to get myself one.  :)

Melts my heart.


lmfao

I love animals and I can't help myself, the last two "inappropriate" pictures just couldn't be ignored.   

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, poor Remy! I put Scout in a Santa Claus costume but it made her so sad and pathetic I had to take it off before I got a good picture.

    ReplyDelete