Friday, January 13, 2012

Fuzzy Friday #5

I've been getting more and more impatient.  I cannot waaaait until we get a Frenchie.  They're everywhere now and they're so fucking cute.  The fact that most of the ones I see are the same color as Remy (matching puppies?! Hello!) makes it even harder to just sit here and twiddle my thumbs, waiting.

I melt.

*snuggles*



I am pretty sure I haven't seen 2 things cuter than this in my whole life.
The little squishy faced one laying down is my first pick...
cute frenches bulldog puppies for adoption
Awwwwwwwww


And my baby:


I realize that this is not an animal and I'm a little ashamed of being so crazy about leopard print since it supposedly perpetuates the love and manufacture (killing) for the real stuff, but I can't help what I love.  
I just made this and I'm proud and in love, so before my sweet little monster destroys it, here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment