Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Outfits of 2012 - Week 1

In the spirit of getting dressed on my days off, (pajamas have taken over my life) I've decided I need a motivator.  Here it is.  My goal is to (wear real clothes and) watch my style change through 2012.  I know every blogger does this, but I'm determined to wear the wardrobe I've spent a lot of time and money on and also...I need to get out of my UGGs.  Of course, it's winter, so right after I took the pictures (before I left the house) I swapped my very first pair of black flats for my squishy old UGGs.  Don't judge me. :-P













Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Bongo for Kmart
Leggings: Target
Nail Polish: Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Big Money over CSM Commander in Chic
Skull necklace: a Christmas gift from my brother and his girlfriend! (Kay Jewelers)

They won't all be this in-depth.  I promise, the fun of self-photography will wear off and there will only be a couple of pictures.  :)  Plus, there will be more emphasis on my hair once my new tool arrives!

Here's to a joyful 2012!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa you are like a pocket sized fashion model. Can you be my best friend? Oh, wait. You already are. DAAAAAAMN, girl.

    (Ahahahaha you think I'm really funny too, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to me that Heather and you could be sisters. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Heather you really are hilarious. Your comments are a legit reason I blog. And yeah, Amelia, we could be. :) I wish it was so.

    ReplyDelete