Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Outfits of 2012 - Week 4




My first thought seeing these was, "Really? My mom thought I'd like these?" so I totally understand if you think they're ridiculous and can't even believe they were marketed.  BUT I love them now.  Besides being fun, they're super handy as hair holders.  I hate putting metal in my hair (I don't even own hair ties with the metal, strictly the glue.  Also, all of the brushes and combs with metal bristles and teeth were banished from my drawers years ago.) but these are somehow non-destructive.  If you're gentle.






Cardigan - Target
Dress - Aerie
Tights - Target
Boots - Charlotte Russe
Pink polish - Essie - Bachelorette Bash
Pink glitter - Finger Paints - Hue Left A Message?

This was nowhere near the edge of my comfort zone, yet I feel like I've accomplished something.  And I just love the tights.  I pretty much had a coronary in the aisle when I spotted them.  

1 comment:

  1. Woah! Crazy neat metal thingies. LOVE those tights too.

    ReplyDelete