Sunday, January 22, 2012

What I've been working on:

I've decided that 2012 is the Year of the Valentine.  This means that my lucky husband gets a valentine a month for the year.  It's suuuuper corny, but until I have children who can occupy my free time, he will be surrounded with glitter, hearts and of course, love.  These are two of the twelve.



I've also been working on an art journal.  I'm pretty excited to keep it up...for now.  I think once classes start again I'll fall behind on it but that won't be the end of the world.  Anyways, here that is, too:




I'll obviously be adding to the cover since it's still pretty plain.  I found lots of cool ideas on Pinterest I'll be experimenting with as well.

Oh, and quite possibly my favorite ongoing project is the 52 weeks of Instax!  I'm really excited to be doing this for the year.  I need to order more film soon, but it's so worth it.  I feel like it's really coming together.




No comments:

Post a Comment