Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Outfits of 2012 - Week 6

Okay, so you can't tell I even have a skirt on unless you search for it.  After taking the photos I realized it.  I'll be more conscientious of my suggestiveness next time.



Can I just say how excited I am about the color of these walls?  Love it.  It's too bright for a room in a house that doesn't have tiny children running around it, but I'm over that, too.


Apparently Remy was embarrassed by my bawdiness.  Oops.

Shirt - Target
Skirt - Kohl's (a coon's age ago)
Scarf - Target
Bag - Target
Tights - Kohl's
Boots - Famous Footwear
Oh, and the table was thrifted when I was like 12.  Still pretty spiffy.

I didn't do my nails this time.  I think I can have a free pass (to show myself).  I should've been more interested in doing them, but since school has started, I've been turning to Pinterest to avoid homework instead.

Also, I really love Jess Riley.  In a non-stalker sort of way.  I just think she's effing hilarious.  Driving Sideways had some funny parts, but right now, I'm just thanking God for her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment