Monday, February 20, 2012

Outfits of 2012 - Week 8






Okay, so this is a big style moment.  This photo didn't turn out very well.  Besides the blurry quality, my nail polish looks red.  It's actually coral.  (The Right Thing - Nicole)  Here's the thing.  I hadn't hated a color more than I hated yellow in third grade (it looks like pee, duh) until I hated coral.  It started about the time I was a junior in high school.  It's pathetic, the amount of memory space I use for trivial things, but a friend of my then-boyfriend loved coral.  I hated her.  Obviously that meant I had to hate everything orangey-pink EVER.  I was at Target at the beginning of February and this typically $7 was more than half off.  The red sticker attracted me first.  Then it hit me.  I don't know what "it" is.  I just all of a sudden thought, "Hey, coral's okay."

Dress - Target
Tights - Target (?)
Boots - Target (Kayla boot, also clearance! :))
Zip Cardigan - Ralph Lauren Polo
Necklace - Etsy seller carnivalpetite

1 comment:

  1. That dress is so cute, I love polka dots!! And I love your coral nails, I really like coral at the moment too, although I've never really hated it haha!!
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete