Sunday, June 24, 2012

Miniature Miracle Machine

I've been meaning to post this for quite some time.  I got this fancy little Hamilton Beach Personal Blender last August.  I first saw how easy it seemed for Jenna Marbles to take along with her.  Then I had to have it.  Truth be told, I haven't used it nearly as much as I thought I would.  But that's not because it isn't convenient; I'm just lazy.

Anyhow, I purchased mine from Amazon, because I don't think to check local stores when I find something online that I need.  I can't complain though, if I'd gone to Walmart, where they had it for $15, I'd have definitely spent more.  :)



Hopefully I can make a habit of using this and get a little closer to healthy.  

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, personal blender! I never use the blender because it's huge and messy and stupid, but I feel like I'd use a personal size one A LOT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alsoooo - I love your new header! Sooo pretty!

      Delete
  2. It's a really good investment, even if it's just motivational, sitting on the counter saying, "You're being lazy.". ;)
    Thanks, my mom's flower gardens are awesome.

    ReplyDelete