Monday, January 7, 2013

2013

A lot of people make resolutions for each new year, and leave them in the cold a few weeks later.  I'm not going to do that.  I am going to make a conscious effort to do a few things, though.  I've made a goal list for this year and I'm excited to work at it.

2013 Goals

- read at least ten new-to-me books
- finally graduate
- grow sunflowers
- set up a space to grow sunflower seed sprouts (they're healthy and delicious!)
- make more homemade gifts
- continue trying to eat locally grown meat/veggies
- take more photographs
- keep record of good memories/things I'm thankful for
- save more money than I spend
- go four-wheeling and camping more often
- make a Photo an Hour post once per month
- make applesauce with Adam's grandma's recipe
- plan a party (maybe welcome home, maybe house warming)

Photograph: Camping by Barriere Lake, British Columbia

Photograph from olivecocomag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment